My motto: You see things; and you say, “Why?”
But I dream things that never were; and I say, »Why not?«
- Early retirement / redeeming the missing years – one of the smartest things I’ve done in my life.
- In 2016, I sold everything I owned in Slovenia and moved with my family to the Philippines, where we are starting a new life. Here I am just getting to know what peace and happiness are all about.
- I do things that I enjoy, with the people I like, as much as I like.
- Practically every day I take time to exercise, swim, meditate, read books, more for a hobby than out of necessity, and coordinate the work of our workers in remodeling our lot and planning our new house with a pool.
- My wife Melariel now runs our family-owned business, Inmar International. You can see on the link what we are working What we do in business.
- You can watch Tomaž Gorec’s interview with Alexander on his You Tube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UfjUlxZvcQ
Together with Mark, they are the best things that have happened in my life.
- She is a web designer, filming, photography, and cooks fantastic.
- You can use her gardens and all the vegetables on them just like anything else on our lot.
- You can watch Tomaž Gorec’s interview with Melariel on his You Tube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl1kY-Ad32g
7 years; a naughty little boy who keeps me young. Together with Melariel are the basis of my happiness, energy and motivation.
Here, life and the environment allow us to devote much more time to it than in Slovenia. In addition, he has many friends here who are relaxed to play, create and enjoy.